Very early in the morning (approx 4:00 am) your mountain guide and our driver will pick up you from your hotel.
The first stop of the day will be at Mollepata to have breakfast and fill us with the energy we'll need to continue our trip up to Soraypampa at 3920m.a.s.l. Here you will have the opportunity to get to know the Sky Camp which is located in front of the majestic snowy Salkantay and Humantay. After a brief rest we will prepare ourselves to start the trek upwards until we reach the highest point of the trail, on our way crossing wonderful landscapes surrounded by a complex of mountains.
You will surely be impressed with the panoramic view of seeing the turquoise lake at 4200 masl. 13779 ft. close to an astounding glacier.
After we will return to the Sky Camp where their personnel will be waiting for us with lunch.
Our transport will be waiting for us to return to Cusco at 5pm approximately.
- Walking time: Approx. 5 hours (including picnic en route).
- Level of trek: Difficulty moderate.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Mountain guide (english and spanish).
- Touristic transport from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek)
- Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
- Lunch at the Sky Camp.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Transportation back to Cusco.
- Hiking boots.
- Waterproof gloves.
- 01 hat with neck and face protector.
- Sun block: Factor 70 or more.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- 01 waterproof jacket.
- 01 waterproof trousers.
- Personal medication.
- Bottle of water or camelbak.
- Camera and extra battery.
Terms and Conditions
Please complete the form below to request a reservation. One of our Trip Coordinators will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we will ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm your spot on the trek. Please call us at (+51) 958191179 with any questions or to confirm availability over the phone.