Small Groups & Big Adventures
We believe that traveling in a small group is of high importance. This way, you get to spend more time with the guide and listen to everything they have to say. In addition, you will have a personalized tour and get to know each of the members of the limited group. With fewer people, the adventure is better.
With fewer people, we have more time to focus on your tastes and interests. You are our top priority.
There's only one thing we love more than meeting your needs - exceeding them!
By traveling in a small group with Salkantay Trekking you will be able to better enjoy your travel experience:
- You will feel closer to your guide, and you will be able to ask all the questions you have; he will answer each of them without any problem.
- You will clearly understand the guide's explanation due to the reduced number of people in the group.
- You will notice that most travelers in small groups are friendly, and all prefer a more intimate trip. In large groups, there are several types of people, and the feeling is much more "touristy."
- In a small group, you bond with each other, as you are likely to spend the entire trip together, rather than split up.
- You will also be close to your guide in case you feel sick or have an emergency.
- You will enjoy a personal touch during your excursion and establish new friendships with everyone in the group, as well as with your guide.
An exclusive journey awaits you!
Traveling in a small group with Salkantay Trekking is the best option. We will gladly accompany you to have an incredible adventure surrounded by wonderful people and enchanting landscapes in the Peruvian Andes.
What makes these trips different?
We believe that a vacation should be more than a hotel room, a flight and a rental car. It should be more than the sum of its parts. We also believe a challenge can help you grow and a trip can stir the soul. We create journeys worth taking - for the traveler, for the host and for the world.