Our Safe Experience Policies
We are sure that we will have safe travel experiences again, and we are ready to be part of this new adventure. For that reason, and according to how we've been living, we share our COVID-19 reservation policies to be able to reschedule your trip with all the facilities.
Changes or modifications.
- The rescheduling for all affected reservations will be carried out without any additional cost, even until 2022.
- To carry out the reprogramming, clients must send us a personal letter for each member of the group duly signed and attach a copy of the passport (the signature must be the same as the passport).
- The request to reschedule your tour must be sent to the email address email@example.com up to 30 days before the travel date.
- If your reservation includes Huayna Picchu Mountain, you must request the change up to 90 days before the travel date.
- The new start date of your tour must be indicated by attaching the prior Booking Confirmation with the subject "CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO COVID-19".
- All changes or modifications will be subject to availability according to date.
Changes or modifications on site
- If the trip is canceled due to natural causes or acts of God on site or before the tour, there'll be no option to refund and the modification will depend on the availability and policies of third parties such as the train tickets company, tickets to Machu Picchu, government permits, among others .
Our request if you still have a pending payment, what do we offer?
Salkantay Trekking continues to work with great effort to be able not only to exceed customer expectations, but even more importantly, to take care of their safety and that of our collaborators. For this reason, we ask all our clients to consider completing the payment, in this way we'll leave an open credit for the date you choose (subject to availability).
Transfer of reservation to other people
- In no case will the transfer of a name or reservation be allowed.
Open credit transfer
- Open credit can be transferable.
- You must inform up to 30 days before the travel date, sending the new traveler's passport.
- If you request Huayna Picchu Mountain, you must do so up to 90 days before the travel date.
- If there's no scheduled travel date, the transfer will be possible, presenting data and passport of the new traveler.
- All transfers will be according to availability.
- We are not responsible for third party policies.
- According to our travel policies, no reservation or payment will be subject to refund.
For further assistance, please contact us at +51958191179.
Salkantay Trekking Team