The world has choses its new Seven Wonders, and many countries choose their own (natural or not). Undoubtedly, the whole planet has beautiful things to offer and we would need a thousand rankings to be fair with each and every one of these wonders. As Peru is no stranger to wonders, we have chosen seven of our own.
This was an initiative carried out a couple of years ago by Panamericana Television which after many months arrived with the below list of the 7 Wonders, Peruvians choice.
The following have been chosen as the people’s choice:
- The Nasca Lines, located in Ica.
- Lake Titicaca, in the department of Puno.
- Forest of Stones of Huayllay, in the department of Pasco.
- The Great Pajatén, in the department of La Libertad.
- Plateau of Marcahuasi, in the department of Lima.
- The citadel of Markahuamachuco, in the department of La Libertad.
- Chan Chán Citadel, in the department of La Libertad.
Dropping pins in the map, will help you see the very best that Peru has to offer.