Apparently, the theme of wonders is fashionable. It seems to be a new tourist attraction that works and the Americans, through the television program “Good Morning America”, have got the game down to an art. Constantly telling people of new wonders, that help draw ever more tourists.
They call them the Wonders of America. It is no surprise to note that this amalgam of Europeans, Asians, Africans and Latinos appropriates the entire continent to name their country. In short, leave the subject for psychologists and focus on the travel destinations that made it onto our list.
The final decision has been made based on a number of well-known writers on world travel:
- The Grand Canyon of Colorado
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota
- The Arctic National Park, Alaska
- The National Mall and Memorial Parks, Washington
- The skyscraper skyline of New York City
- The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
- The Space and Rocket Museum, Huntsville