How to make a booking?
Making an EnquiryOur treks leave any day.
We depart even if you are 02 people - we can open new departure if we don't have confirmed group.
which is based on the number of people in the group. If you are travelling alone or interested in a group, please check out our Next Departures 2016 page.
Making a booking (Forms to download)To make a booking, please email us to check availability and receive customised booking forms. Or download Passenger Details form.
Paypal & How to Make a BookingTo successfully make a booking you must:
- Submit the booking forms.
- Make your deposit payment.
We Prefer PaypalSalkantay Trekking prefers to use Paypal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet. PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There's no need to enter your address details.
Don't have Paypal? No problem!
You do not need to have a Paypal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via the Salkantay Trekking Paypal account page.
Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase.
Full Booking Process
1. We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from you - passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card.
You can download a blank booking form here, BUT you must email to confirm availability.
2. $200 non refundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include:
- 1.- Paypal.
- 2.- Credit Card .
- 3.- Western Union.
* Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer - in both cases the costs will be paid by the client NOT Salkantay Trekking.
* Please note that this downpayment is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Conditions of Booking.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
This email and trek confirmation may take up to two weeks from your booking to arrive. PLEASE read this this confirmation - it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay.
4. Arrival in Cusco
* The balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (as long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip's departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via Paypal or bank deposit, please note that a 7% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 7% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payment.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.
5. After your tour We are always trying to improve our tours. Your feedback will be most appreciated. You will be given a feedback form during your tour, please complete this. Alternatively, please let us know what you think by writing an email or completing the feedback form supplied via email.
Thank you so much for choosing Salkantay Trekking!!!.
Triunfo Street 392, of. 212, 2nd floor
Mobile: (+51) 958191179
Emergency Phone: (+51) 974727031
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Interest Free Payment Plans
Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests